Thursday, November 1, 2007

headaches!

I am at a very uncomfortable place right now. For the past few days I have had a headache nearly ALL day! Not to be a whiner but I am over it! Despite the fact that I have had a ton to do this week I have had great trouble in getting anything done because I just have not felt well. I would not go as far to say that I have felt horrible or been layed up worthless all week but I have been unable to get a lot of work done. But alas, by the grace of God I have made it to Thursday evening and can see a very dim light at the other end of the tunnel. If I was smart this weekend would be full of rest and relaxation. Simply looking ahead it does not look like that will be the case however. Saturday will probably be spent hanging out with Aaron's mom and parts of my family. That leaves Friday night and Sunday to get my lesson plans and grad school homework done. Hopefully somewhere some how I will get some good R and R in somewhere.
Well for now I am off so that I can drive home and crash into my bed---leaving tomorrow's worries for tomorrow!
night all

No comments: