Thursday, November 8, 2007

Rest

Although this week has not been as stressful as some of those in weeks past it has still been a very busy week! For some reason this week has been a blur. It is almost as if I have simply been going through the motions. Things in my classroom have been going ok...nothing fantastic but yet not horrible. I am looking forward to this weekend and the chance to relax and get caught up. I have a few simple plans but yet know that I will have the opportunity to sleep, get lesson plans done, etc. The extent to which this excites me humors me and yet puzzles me. I wonder why it is that I have seemed so tired lately. Is it the time change? My current hectic lifestyle? or something else? Ah the ponderings of a tired teacher.
On another note, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving! Spending time with family and friends and Aaron!!! Life could not get any better:)
Well class is just about over so I guess I need to go. Later friends!

No comments: