Wednesday, November 14, 2007

ehh

My overall feeling right now is ehh. Nothing is great and nothing is wrong. For once in a good while I am not feeling overly stressed about all that is going on in my life. I'm beginning to wonder if I should be more stressed about the Thanksgiving program my kids are supposed to be giving next week. The kids in my class hardly know their own lines much less the songs. Yet for some reason I'm not that worried. I feel in a way as if I am simply biding time until the weekend and ultimately until Thanksgiving. I look forward to spending time with my family and friends. I am anxious to see people I rarely get to see as well as to simply have time off. I have NUMEROUS plans of things I want to get done over my break but yet know that somehow very little of it will be accomplished. I guess time will tell...
On other notes...
I had a great time talking to my dad tonight. I forget how much I miss hanging out with him and how much I cherish our times together. He came over after work tonight so that he could check my car out and see if it is safe for me to drive (there were some concerns over a leaking/busted heater coil). We rode around for awhile and talked about nearly everything. After he finished we stood around and talked for a bit longer. It was really fun!

on a side note..........does anyone read these ramblings from my mind?

No comments: