Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Long time no see!

Well it's been awhile since I've been able to post anything about my crazy life. Not that any of you have missed my rambling antics. Anyhow--the past week has been very busy. I have worked on report cards, traveled to Fayetteville/Wilmington, and started a new grad class. I am amazed at how wonderful God is to sustain me through all the craziness.
Currently I am avoiding work by blogging. I have report cards to finish up, and a ton of homework for grad school. Since today was Halloween I am worn out and enjoying my few moments of peace and quiet. It is so funny to watch how excited children get about Halloween. The power of candy never ceases to amaze me! I was grateful that our class celebration was somewhat tame in comparison to what it could have been. We had the children in stations and then moved them from one station to the next before ending with a snack and Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. Overall we wound up with some really cute art (which I want to be sure and repeat again next year) and some really happy, but hyper children. In some ways I dread tomorrow since the children will be returning from a late night out filled with fun and sugar. I love teaching but can understand why nearly every teacher I know dreads certain times of the year.
Well I guess I need to get started on my work and stop procrastinating since all of it is due tomorrow and I am going to need my sleep to fight this eye/allergy crud. I will post pics of our weekend trip to Wilmington soon.

No comments: