Saturday, November 15, 2008

Days of Gratitude revisited

I have not forgotten my goal of writing down the things I am thankful for--it just has become difficult for a variety of reasons. There are so many things that I am thankful for, and God is so faithful to bring them to me every day. Unfortunately life has dealt me other cards right now and it has become harder for me to find the time to sit down and blog or to try to put my thoughts into words when I do have the time. Often when I have "free" time, I am tired from all that life is bringing my way and end up falling asleep.

Since I have missed so many days in recording my grateful thoughts I am just going to list a few today. I am not sure if I will have time to come back and update or not. At this point I am not even sure if I will be able to post on Thanksgiving.
So for now here are my thankful and grateful thoughts:
*Rainbows--a visible reminder of God's promises
*Prayers--I cannot even begin to describe valuable these are to me right now
*Aaron--again...words cannot describe
*finally getting to sleep in
*bob's successful surgery
*memories
*getting to spend time with family and friends

I have many more...but yet again exhaustion is setting in.
Thanks for "listening" and being there. I hope that all of you take a little time to recognize all of the gifts God has given you. If you post any on your blog let me know as I would love share in them with you.

No comments: