Monday, November 3, 2008

24) the little things...

The things that have touched my heart the most lately are the little things. The smiles from my tearbucket kid at school, my fiance thinking to bring me a cherry limeaide and rose at work just cause, happy hour at sonic, my j-bug, an extra hour's sleep, conversations with old friends, purple, a friendly word from a co-worker, favorite pair of jeans, plans with friends, new photos of those that i love, grandparents, getting to plan my wedding, Nicole C. Mullen!, etc.
I could be here for hours and not even touch the surface. God has been so good to me. Even with all that is going on in my life right now I am amazed by these little blessings He sends my way each and every day to remind me just how much He loves me.

Hopefully over the next couple of days I can do a better job of posting.

No comments: