Monday, April 21, 2008

almost there!

I have almost made it through the month long absence of my sweet boyfriend!! I am looking forward to so many things (hugs, snuggles, kisses, smelling him :), etc). And all of those things are just in the short term. I am very much looking forward to watching Aaron meet and hold his nephew on Saturday. I can't wait in fact!!
I am very grateful and blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Each of you have played a part in sustaining me throughout this month and even more importantly through these past few years. I am so thankful that God has blessed my life in such amazing ways.

I would love to share more insights into my life but my bed is screaming my name!

1 comment:

k.mart said...

Rachel! Long time, no see my butterfly friend! Saw you on the Gieses blog... hope you get to enjoy really special time with Aaron and you are enjoying teaching! ~Katrina (Britt) Martins and family