Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcoming the newest Giese...




I was blessed with the opportunity to take the day off and drive down to Winston to meet the newest member of the family. I had a wonderful drive down and arrived in time to see both sets of grandparents before they went off to rest for a bit. After some time in the newborn nursery Cooper made his grand appearance into the room. Sean and Christal allowed me the wonderful and awesome blessing of holding their new blessing as well as to taking some great photos. As I held him I was reminded of all of God's wonder and majesty. I spent time rocking him and praising God. I also was able to spend some time praying for Cooper and his wonderful parents! I was amazed at how alert and content he is. While his parents rested I was able to hold Cooper and marvel over him. He truly is fearfully and wonderfully made!

Here are a few pictures of my adorable nephew!!


1 comment:

Ted Heath said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.