Thursday, April 17, 2008

its good to be home

We arrived back home tonight after our lovely beach trip. As we were coming up the road and the mountains became visible I was once again amazed and comforted by the mountains God has placed all around me. How blessed I am to live in such a beautiful place!! How can life be anything but wonderful with such beauty surrounding you?
Don't get me wrong, my life here in these mountains is not all roses and sunny days. But it does help to have visible reminders of the love God has for me.
After some of the things I have felt this week it was nice to feel welcomed home. I am glad to be home, sleeping in my own bed, getting the opportunity to see friends again, getting caught up (maybe even ahead) on some school work, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.