Thursday, May 1, 2008

a pictureless update

Since I am at school I cannot post the pictures of the latest events in my world. Hopefully I will get a chance to post them soon.

The past few weeks have been full of many changes. Aaron arrived back in the country safely without many problems :). This past weekend I was able to see him and love on him. It was so wonderful to have my love back!! The only major problem was the weekend was too short! We were blessed with a wonderful visit down to Winston so that Aaron could meet his nephew. I will post pictures soon I promise.
As far as work goes I have not been very motivated to do ANYTHING in the past few days. I am not sure why I seem to have lost all motivation but I hope something returns soon. Since I have a feeling this thesis is not going to complete itself any and all prayers in this area would be appreciated.
This upcoming weekend should be interesting to say the least. Most of my family will be heading down to Charlotte to see one of my cousins get married. Normally I don't dread weddings...this one because of family dynamics and drama is an exception. In fact NONE of us want to go. Again, prayers would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, the weekend was definitely too short. Good luck with that wedding. I really can't wait to see you again! love ya tons