Saturday, February 28, 2009

officially concerned

I dont want to go into much on here but I did want to let those of you know who love me and pray for me that I am officially concerned right now. Based on some news I received on Friday I am going to be changing some of the things I do and working my little tail off. And most importantly praying without ceasing, and asking those that love me to do the same. I do not know what the outcome of this will be and truth be told it is scary. I am doing my best to trust that God has my best interest at heart and knows the outcome, but it is not easy.
Please join me in praying for the following:
*Favor
*Direction
*Calm nerves/positive attitude
*Return of joy/self esteem

I do not know when the end of this trial will be or what the final outcome. I will pass along any additional information as I am able. I thank you in advance for your prayers.

No comments: