Sunday, February 3, 2008

unsure

Well I received my answer from my principal this past Friday--no go on my thesis project. While I was relieved at the time to simply have an answer I have realized since then how frustrating it is to have to start the whole process over again. I have no clue honestly where to begin. This feeling of hopelessness leaves me with a lot of stress! I have noticed a constant nagging within my gut, a physical sign of this task looming over me. Please be in prayer friends. I want so desperately to pick something that I can feel confident about and even be excited about. This is something major I will have to work on for the next 7 months and I really need to get rid of this feeling of dread as I work on it.
Thats all for now... I need to run before the computer dies.

No comments: