Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snow blah

I'm not sure what happened with my last post. I am tired of all of the snow. At first I was looking forward to it and even excited about the possiblilties of being able to catch up and perhaps even get ahead on a few things. I took Thursday off and managed to get caught up on rest, Friday I had a super productive day at school, I was excited Saturday because Dad and I went to look at cars! Today has been a very anti climatic day in every way. I woke up SUPER late and then had no motivation to do anything. I crosstitched for several hours before forcing myself to sit down with my laptop and do some research for grad school. I am thinking I will work for about 30 min more on that and then spend some time working on things for school so that I can make tomorrow a super productive day at school again. I am ready to get out of the house and see other people. I hope that I get to babysit tomorrow so that I can spend time with little children and people who make my heart smile.
On a side note...Aaron is doing a Chrysalis flight near Raleigh this weekend. While I am used to not seeing him every weekend it is hard for me to give up a holiday weekend and not get to see him at all. As if not seeing him wouldnt be bad enough since he is on team this time I can't even talk to him. I realized how pathetic I am as I layed in bed last night wishing he would call so that I could talk to him as I fell asleep. I don't know how I'm going to handle when he goes to Russia (for 3+weeks).
Well enough procrastinating. I need to get back to my work and stop feeling blah.

No comments: