Tuesday, September 11, 2007

To Do Lists!

Lately my life seems to be run by to do lists! Everything that I need to do is on a list somewhere. My brain has been so scattered that if something I need to do doesnt make it on a list then there's a great chance it won't get done. Yes, I said a list not the list. Often I have multiple lists running at the same time, occasionally with notes refering me to look at another list. My need for organization cracks me up sometimes. And yet while I can drive myself crazy with my lists I also love the sense of accomplishment I feel when I cross something off of a list! It is honestly the little things in life!
On a different note...I am very much looking forward to this weekend because I have NOTHING planned! I am looking forward to sleeping in, hanging out, and getting caught up on some things both at school and in my apartment. Too bad the weekend is still 3 days away!

No comments: