Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My favorite time of year!

Fall is finally here! It is by far my favorite time of year. I get so excited when it starts getting cooler and the leaves start falling. I love the sights, smells, colors, etc of fall. For me there is something energizing about fall. Maybe its the last hoorah before winter sets in or maybe its just the time of year when I feel even more blessed to live where I do, where it seems like God is just showing off with all of the colors and changes. While I havent been able to make many of the festivals and fairs this year I love that there are so many options for enjoying this season. I am looking forward to getting out and enjoying the changing leaves and cooler weather soon.
I am also glad that our son will be born during this season. Yet another reason for me to celebrate fall :)

No comments: