Monday, January 19, 2009

Snow day!

After many days of snow forecasts it finally looks like today might actually amount to something white for all to see. Hooray!!
I was very unproductive at work today as it was VERY cold in my room and I could see the snow falling off and on from my door. The only thing I can successfully say I completed was my parent conference at 3:00 this afternoon. After that was over I put on my jacket, loaded my stuff up, and left. Driving home was like riding through a Winter Wonderland. Snow was falling very quickly all around me. Things just seemed quieter and calmer.
I felt the anticipation of a day off building. Fortuanately Haywood County schools did not make me wait long and called me before 7:00 tonight letting me know that I could sleep late tomorrow!!

Thank you Jesus for snow!

No comments: