Saturday, October 11, 2008

two weeks

In two weeks I can breathe, relax, feel somewhat back to normal....or at least as normal as my life can get right now. Two weeks from now I will have finished my thesis (for better or worse), been head logistics on a Chrysalis Journey, put together report cards for my kids at school, completed parent-teacher conferences, gone to a bridal show only to get the $1500 free gift package, had a workshop at school, worked the fall festival and mega parties at school, been visited by the worlds most wonderful Turners, and anything else that the good Lord feels like throwing my way.
I am to say the least feeling overwhelmed. I have made lists on top of lists. Learned that I can live on little to no sleep without completely killing anyone, although I am sure I am not the world's most pleasant person to be around right now.
I am learning that my wants and desires are not what is facing me most on my to do list right now. I am struggling with how to deal with that.

For the most part I am venting. There really is nothing anyone can do for me right now except to pray. Pray that first that all of this pushes me into the loving and supportive arms of my loving God. Pray that not only do I finish this and feel the glorious thrills of completion but that somehow throughout all of it that God is magnified.

Two weeks...

No comments: