Thursday, July 24, 2008

thesis update (or lack there of)

Well guys and gals I had hoped by this point in the week that I would have grand and glorious progress to report to you about...however life has not ended up that way. I spent several hours going over the thesis template and have even begun to gather my thoughts on various chapters. But that's as far as it goes.
Don't get me wrong, I am anxious over its completion and almost constantly feel the stress stemming from its incompletion.
All of this said, I have factors that have brought me to where I am but I know deep down I am the one responsible.

Continue to be in prayer friends. I need it now as much as ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am totally behind you sweetie in prayer and support! I know you will get it done! Love, Aaron