Thursday, June 5, 2008

long time no blog


Whew!


That is how I feel after these last few weeks. There have been wonderful mountain tops and also snotty nose/teary eyed valleys. I would love to say that I had the time to catch you up on everything that's been going on but unfortunately I am in class and that might get a little suspicious if I'm typing that much. While I am often feeling overwhelmed I am also recognizing more and more that I am so very blessed. The end of school is finally in sight and I could not be happier! Don't get me wrong, I have loved my little kiddos (for the most part:)), I am just tired of having so much on my plate. I am looking forward to a few months where my primary focus will be graduate school and not balancing between both schools. Ok...enough of that.


Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Two cutie pies!

Watch out! Aaron's got his game face on!


I love this little boy SO much!

No comments: