Thursday, February 6, 2014

Catching up

I'm not going to try and go back and cover everything we've been up to.  Life with two little boys is certainly full of fun and busy days.  They are both growing and learning new things like crazy! 
There are a few new things in life that are keeping us on our knees (in prayer).  We found out mid January that we will be adding another little one to our family this fall.  I go to the doctor next week and should have a better due date though we all know it's not like they follow those.  This pregnancy has been an interesting one so far.  I do have nausea and tons of heartburn.  But it is a weird mix of both.  Food has been very hit and miss as well.  NOTHING sounds appealing.  Overall I'm thankful it is not worse and that for the most part I can do what I need to for my boys until the hubs gets home to help me out in the evenings. 
I also started a new part time job at the beginning of the month.  I am now the Nursery/Preschool Director at our church.  So far the transition has gone pretty well.  We are in a period of change and advancement overall as a family ministry but are excited about where the Lord is taking us. 


Keep praying for our little family as we walk through these changes and more in the coming months!

No comments: